Absolutely! Wagly has a full veterinary hospital in each of our campuses. We are very comfortable administering medications to pets who are with us. When you drop off, one of our veterinary team members will review the medications with you. All medications must be in their original bottles / packaging and clearly labeled with the pet’s name and dosage instructions. There is a $2 charge for each administration of medications, $5 for shots. Each day, our Wagly veterinarians complete rounds with the boarding and daycare staff and will check in on medication orders for all pets.
Articles in this section
- Are intact males and females in heat allowed on campus?
- Can I bring a few things to remind my pets of home?
- Can I watch my dogs play with their friends?
- Do I need to make reservations for boarding?
- Do I need to make reservations for daycare?
- Do you board cats or do cat daycare?
- Do you board just cats and dogs?
- Should I bring my own pet food?
- What does a daycare day look like for my pup?
- What happens if my pet gets sick while at Wagly?