Not a problem–we get it, sometimes you just want to be alone. We can absolutely provide individual care for your dog! For boarding dogs, our Deluxe and Luxury options ensure your pet has privacy and scheduled one-on-one attention with our pet-loving staff throughout the day. All individual care dogs also have 3 potty breaks every day. There are no additional fees to boarding or daycare rates for our less social companions. To get your pup some additional love and attention, you can always add on other activities–a Neighborhood Walk to see the sights and sounds around campus or a Tuck-n-Tale to get them settled at night. Individual care isn’t just for boarding, we can accommodate our less social friends for daycare as well.
Articles in this section
- Are intact males and females in heat allowed on campus?
- Can I bring a few things to remind my pets of home?
- Can I watch my dogs play with their friends?
- Do I need to make reservations for boarding?
- Do I need to make reservations for daycare?
- Do you board cats or do cat daycare?
- Do you board just cats and dogs?
- Should I bring my own pet food?
- What does a daycare day look like for my pup?
- What happens if my pet gets sick while at Wagly?