Think of it as a meet-and-greet for dogs. A temperament evaluation helps us understand if your pup is a good match for group play as well as his/her style of play so we can best match him/her with the right play group. During this short appointment (20-30 minutes) we will also review with you your dog’s prior daycare and boarding experiences, how he/she plays with other pets (and people) in the household, dog parks, etc. Temperament evaluations are complimentary and best done in advance of your first daycare day or boarding stay. Give us a call to get your appointment on the books.
Articles in this section
- Are intact males and females in heat allowed on campus?
- Can I bring a few things to remind my pets of home?
- Can I watch my dogs play with their friends?
- Do I need to make reservations for boarding?
- Do I need to make reservations for daycare?
- Do you board cats or do cat daycare?
- Do you board just cats and dogs?
- Should I bring my own pet food?
- What does a daycare day look like for my pup?
- What happens if my pet gets sick while at Wagly?