With a full-service veterinary hospital on site, we are uniquely positioned to quickly care for daycare and boarding pets. Our veterinary team completes daily rounds of our daycare and boarding pets and our coaches are trained in monitoring pets closely for any changes in behavior or activity. Should your pet get sick while at Wagly, we will assess your pet’s condition and call you to review treatment options prior to proceeding with care. In emergency situations, we will first stabilize your pet. If we encounter/suspect communicable diseases, we will separate sick pets from the group and place them in our isolation ward in the hospital. Should your pet need extra close attention, we will move them to boarding in the hospital versus the standard boarding rooms.
Articles in this section
- Are intact males and females in heat allowed on campus?
- Can I bring a few things to remind my pets of home?
- Can I watch my dogs play with their friends?
- Do I need to make reservations for boarding?
- Do I need to make reservations for daycare?
- Do you board cats or do cat daycare?
- Do you board just cats and dogs?
- Should I bring my own pet food?
- What does a daycare day look like for my pup?
- What happens if my pet gets sick while at Wagly?