Expect your pets to be exhausted! It’s not unusual for them to take it easy for a few days after returning home from boarding. They will often be thirsty and hungry. We always have plenty of fresh water available and will help encourage them to eat, but some dogs and cats do not eat well away from home. We highly recommend at bath for dogs at the end of their stay; playing all day often makes them a little stinky, and everyone loves a clean and happy dog to come home to!
Articles in this section
- Are intact males and females in heat allowed on campus?
- Can I bring a few things to remind my pets of home?
- Can I watch my dogs play with their friends?
- Do I need to make reservations for boarding?
- Do I need to make reservations for daycare?
- Do you board cats or do cat daycare?
- Do you board just cats and dogs?
- Should I bring my own pet food?
- What does a daycare day look like for my pup?
- What happens if my pet gets sick while at Wagly?