Nope. We’ve been known to board guinea pigs, fish, and birds too. With a full service veterinary hospital on site, we are able to take many species beyond cats and dogs. Give us a call and we’ll find the right accommodations for your pets.
Articles in this section
- Are intact males and females in heat allowed on campus?
- Can I bring a few things to remind my pets of home?
- Can I watch my dogs play with their friends?
- Do I need to make reservations for boarding?
- Do I need to make reservations for daycare?
- Do you board cats or do cat daycare?
- Do you board just cats and dogs?
- Should I bring my own pet food?
- What does a daycare day look like for my pup?
- What happens if my pet gets sick while at Wagly?