Yes. For the safety of our team members and other dogs on campus, intact males and non-spayed females are required to stay in one of our Individual Care Deluxe or Luxury options and will receive one-on-one care while on campus. Because females in heat are stressful to male pups on campus, she is best suited to a stay in our Luxury suites where she will have private accommodations and individual care from our staff. There are no additional charges for females in heat.
Articles in this section
- Are intact males and females in heat allowed on campus?
- Can I bring a few things to remind my pets of home?
- Can I watch my dogs play with their friends?
- Do I need to make reservations for boarding?
- Do I need to make reservations for daycare?
- Do you board cats or do cat daycare?
- Do you board just cats and dogs?
- Should I bring my own pet food?
- What does a daycare day look like for my pup?
- What happens if my pet gets sick while at Wagly?