To ensure your pets receive their best match in accommodations for their needs / wants, reservations for boarding are required. We have several options for our canine guests from individual care (for our senior or less social pups) to group play and slumber parties! Each dog will need to go through a short temperament test to best assess the right play group for him/her. Our feline companions will join us in our Whisker City condos. All guests are required to have current vaccination records and a negative fecal in the last 12 months on file. When you check in, we will review the details of your pet’s stay to ensure we provide the best possible experience while they are in our care and provide you peace of mind.
Articles in this section
- Are intact males and females in heat allowed on campus?
- Can I bring a few things to remind my pets of home?
- Can I watch my dogs play with their friends?
- Do I need to make reservations for boarding?
- Do I need to make reservations for daycare?
- Do you board cats or do cat daycare?
- Do you board just cats and dogs?
- Should I bring my own pet food?
- What does a daycare day look like for my pup?
- What happens if my pet gets sick while at Wagly?