While we do accept drop-ins for play days, we strongly encourage you to call ahead / make reservations to ensure space for your pet. If your pup will be joining us regularly for daycare, you can always make a standing reservation with our campus team.
Articles in this section
- Are intact males and females in heat allowed on campus?
- Can I bring a few things to remind my pets of home?
- Can I watch my dogs play with their friends?
- Do I need to make reservations for boarding?
- Do I need to make reservations for daycare?
- Do you board cats or do cat daycare?
- Do you board just cats and dogs?
- Should I bring my own pet food?
- What does a daycare day look like for my pup?
- What happens if my pet gets sick while at Wagly?